Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Name change...

So I changed the name of my blog...

Well, I found that mostly what I have been doing is repeating two, three or more articles that I had read in my own words. Nothing wrong with that since essentially my readership is "0". Mostly, this blog has been a place for me to vent my political frustrations, since my wife prefers not to hear my rants (and for the sake of our marriage, refuses to wear the tinfoil hat while writing for this blog).

But, since the best change is the change that you can make locally, I am going to try to rant a little less about national news (unless is affects something locally), and focus more on what I see happening locally.

Hopefully, I can double my readership this way. (I tell myself this knowing full well that 2 x 0 = 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment