Friday, July 10, 2009

Ok...

First of all, I must say, I am way too 'married'. It's a Friday night. I received permission (yes permission is the operative word) to go out and have 'guy night'. And what do I do? I peruse YouTube for odd Tucson videos. Found this one....somebody obviously wants this seen, as when you look at the tags, it includes just about every single radio and tv station in Tucson... I almost posted the contrail/UFO video here or the contrail/chemtrail as my triumphant return to blogging, but I'll go with this, as this one just makes me go "huh?", whereas the contrail/chemtrail video hurts my head as I try to comprehend it, and the UFO's? Yeah, not putting on the tinfoil hat tonite.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thrilling. Whatever message they were looking to send in this highdollar production is lost on me.

    They couldn't even afford non-crinkled paper and a marker.

    ReplyDelete